When to buy?
We have been intensely involved in many real estate cycles and feel the timing is perfect for clients to pickup that weekend getaway, easy living, or full retirement property at some of the lowest prices ever.
Builders will not be able to duplicate their opportunity to buy lots at bargain baesement prices. Developers can buy acerage for prices we haven’t seen in many years.
Now is the time to secure your next bit of lifetime security.
What’s the process?
How a Transaction Usually Works
1. A July 1, 2012 change in Virginia reale estate practice requires every real estate agent and their buyer clients to sign a form specifically outlining their relationship.
Bob’s form will always say that Bob is working exclusively for his clients.
2. The process usually starts with potential clents reviewing all available Bryce Mountain homes, condos/townhomes or lots for sale on Bob’s website.
3. This leads to an email or phone call to Bob to set up a first meeting to select specific properties to visit and exchange contact information.
4. The first actual meeting usually decides for the potential client and Bob if the chemistry is there to establish a client/agent relationship.
5.The tours continue until the client has seen enough properties to comfortably make an offer.
6. The offer is the first serious action taken by the client and must be based on accurate information from the agent so the clients wishes can have a reasonable chance of being fulfilled.
The accuracy and relevancy of information supplied by Bob is enhanced by his years of experience in the real estate industry.
7. The negotiations which take place between the offer and the closing are truly an artform. Bob’s advice through this process is critical to a successful conclusion. Every transaction is different in so many ways but accumulated experience and knowledge of the agent gives the client a better opportunity to succeed.